WORK WITH PEOPLE IN VACATIONS!
Working in Old Quebec City means working in a postcard set up, full of happy vacationing people!
Do you have customer service experience? Are you functionnal speaking both French and English? Are you a fan of cycling?
Job position: Rental agent, part time seasonal post
-2 to 3 days, flexible
-BIG EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT, use this opportunity to equip yourself with bikes, scooters or else, at really great price.
That generous empoyee discount can be used both at our Echo Sports Rental location on Dalhousie, our at our main store bike and ski shop Echo Sports at rue du Marais.
Your tasks :
- Handle bikes rentals and bike tours booking by phone or emails
- Get bikes ready for rentals, handle bike rental returns
- Handle payments
Experience or skills required:
Welcome students, Welcome retirees!
- Bilingual french/English - we are serving tourists coming from all over the world, including from our own city, so a good level of English and French spoken is necessary.
- Minimum physical strenght -you will have to move/lift/bring up/bring down bikes with a few steps to get to them to the sidewalk.
- Basic knowledge of handling paiements with electronic cash and knowledge of E-mail program (Gmail) to answer customers.
- Knowledge of the city a big plus
Meet amazing people from all over the world, in the best part of the city and get paid for it!
For more information, conctact MARC TREMBLAY : [email protected]